Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing dental businesses, and are you looking to join an ambitious growth case? Do you have a passion for crushing numbers and establishing structure and smooth operational procedures? Then keep reading…
The Business Controller oversees the business and financial operations of Colosseum Tandlægerne and shares responsibility for the organization’s economic and financial performance. The Business Controller performs financial analysis, develops financial planning processes and designs, and implement overall business plans.
Since the business is fast growing the need for structure and smooth operational procedures increases and there is a need to set up further structure to manage the business. The aggressive market plan leads to increased numbers of clinics that needs to be included in the overall reporting and bookkeeping.
The requirement of processes to secure standards and ensure alignment and guidelines for the clinics and their employees in close cooperation with the Finance Director and Operations.
- Support the development and implementation of financial planning and budgeting in support of the company’s strategic goals and budgets. You will ensure that the company’s financial statements are accurate, timely and in compliance with Group policies and local standards.
- Build up processes and routines for financial topics in Denmark. The objective is to digitalize processes.
- Prepare the monthly group reporting of actual financial and business data.
- Help prepare reviews and presentations to the Group and local Management teams.
- Analyse cost structure of clinics and drive cost awareness within the organization.
- Support Clinics and Area Managers in all financial related topics.
- Closing activities and support to external accounting team.
The candidate has a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role. Could be as a Junior Controller. Preferably within a well-established, international environment, with the same setup as in Colosseum with local entities that need to be consolidated and optimized (Multi location setup).
Furthermore, you are/have
- Process and result oriented – ensure defined and documented processes.
- Planning, structure, and systematic approach. Strong in numbers.
- Balance between detail orientation and a holistic view (sometimes details do not need to be complete accurate to make progress).
- Initiative, positive, and proactive attitude, self-starter, gets-things-done attitude.
- Resilient and tough with a strong character. Able to act on own initiative within a set of guidelines.
- Humble approach to own abilities and respect for others’ competencies.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Solid business acumen, with a desire to understand and get involved in the whole. Business Partnering.
We expect the right candidate to be strong in handling data in supporting systems like Excel and in Power Point for presentation purpose. Experience with BI tools is also an advantage. The right candidate is also fluent in Danish and English, both written and oral.
Hudson Nordic is the agency handling the selection on behalf of Colosseum Danmark.
For more information about the role, please contact Søren Bentsen: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Colosseum Dental Group
Colosseum Dental Group is a fast-growing company and organization within the dentistry service. They operate in 8 European countries besides the Nordic countries. This includes Germany, UK, Italy, and Switzerland.
The owner is Jacobs Foundation, one of the world’s leading charitable foundations dedicated to child and youth development and a part of Jacobs Holding AG in Zürich. Jacobs Foundation invests in the future of young people so that they become socially responsible and productive members of society. For more info regarding the company, visit their website here: https://www.colosseumdental.com/